This means that there have been SO many changes on the farm since my last proper post! Well, I'll give you a run down of whats in store for you guys in the catch up posts coming later this month...
We have finished the floor in the living room and are trying to find the motivation to get on with the walls..
There is a new 'bed' in the vegetable patch and the raspberry bushes have been planted...
The seedlings are coming along well and we should be ready to plant a new set of them to get a bit of continuation harvesting going on....
Also I am going to start a little series of recipes... Things To With Sausages ... starting with a nice traditional English Dish - Toad in the Hole.
So that's what we have in store for plus more.
You may have noticed that there is a picture of some cookies on this post... this is because I have, for the first time ever been able to make proper cookies without turning them into little cakes! These worked and you have never seen someone so proud with a biscuit!!! So if you would like to give these a go (they are VERY easy) then here's the recipe:
220g dark chocolate
80g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
2. Melt chocolate and butter. At the same time, in a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, whip the eggs with the sugar. Add the flour mixture. Add in the melted chocolate and stir.
4. Make small balls of dough using teaspoons. Place them on a tray covered with baking parchment.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
Enjoy with plenty Yum Yum Yumming!!