Friday 12 September 2008

Property Ideas

We are still not it a situation to actually be seriously looking to buy at the moment. We are getting some funding help from my parents but only after they have sold another property. But it is still fun to look. So that is what I have been doing today. I have been having to fight to stop myself from looking up North, as we don't think that that is going to be possible, so I have keeping my attentions to the Central Belt. And have spotted one that is slightly above what our price range would be but looks like a great candidate. It will also give you followers an opportunity to see the kind of thing we are hoping to purchase.

It has a small amount of land which could possibly be utilised although its potential would probably be more apparent with an actual viewing. It is not as big a property as I would hope for but it is not bad. In the area we are looking it is about the average for the money we can spend.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave a message!