Wednesday 14 October 2009

Things About The Place

With so much to do around the farm to get it ready to live in come November I quite often am rushing about with arms full of things other than cameras so although I spot something interesting I can't take photos! But I did manage to get a couple of snaps of things I found on one tour around.

This hairy little guy was on the wall where the new greenhouse will go, don't know how he got there, it's concrete and brick as far as the caterpillar guy can see! We moved him to some safer hedge accommodation!



And I spotted this and it sounds like just the thing for a dirty house!

"Are you tired? Is you home a mess? Do you feel like you can't go on? Then you need GUMPTION!"

1 comment:

  1. hope the caterpillar soon turns to be a great butterfly/moth...and I hope the gumption gives a helping hand and makes things a little easier!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave a message!