Saturday 12 September 2009

Someone Came A-Looking!?

Someone actually came to look around our house and by God it was a tip! They hadn’t come by appointment, they spotted that we were in and just knocked on the door. I had to apologise for the mess of the house, there was quite literally stuff on every conceivable surface, but they seemed unperturbed by the mess and were happy to climb over the four empty cardboard boxes and two cat carriers to ascend the stairs!

We should maybe have said ‘you need an appointment’ but there has been no interest in the house at all so getting someone through the door was just too good to miss. It did mean that I was late for a make-up appointment, I am to be head bridesmaid at my friend’s wedding and it was make up practice time, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! She didn’t mind, as both she and the other bridesmaid needed their makeup done too, so I just joined the back of the queue!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave a message!