Monday 10 August 2009

A Tour of Our Garden

Well, we have had some horrible weather recently so I thought I would brighten the day with some pictures of the flowers around the garden.

The sweet peas all came out blue, even though it was supposedly a 'mixed' bag!

We were trying to help out the bees this year so we added a Bee Pot and got some fabulous colours and they have just kept going. They all were flowering in relay!

I am a big Lily fan so I was so happy when these managed to bloom, and by gum they bloomed! I didn't think they would manage as the flower bed is not the best! But they managed big style. They smell wonderful, especially in the evening when I go out to put the girls (Guinea Pigs) in for the night!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!

    Dian
    www.groceryshopforfree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photos...and it's even better that you have such wonderful flowers to attract all the wildlife!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love lilies especially the oriental trumpet lilies. The colors are so vibrant. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave a message!