Tuesday 24 August 2010

Vegetable Produced Update

Apologies for not being around as much as I usually am!

I thought I would give a run down of what we have produced so far in the vegetable and fruit stakes. This is by no means the full story, there are still plenty potatoes, beans and carrots (among others) still 'plumping' in the garden so I will update as the need arises.

This is what we have so far....

In KilosIn Pounds
Red Duke Potatoes4.49 kg9.9 lbs
Charlotte Potatoes1.67 kg3.69 lbs
Peas0.29 kg0.64 lbs
Strawberries78 g2.75 ounces
Raspberries40 g1.41 ounces
Garlic0.7 kg1.54 lbs
Runner Beans1.48 kg3.27 lbs
Mushrooms0.31 kg0.68 lbs
Carrots1.46 kg3.2 lbs

2 comments:

  1. well it looks like you are getting a good return...especially for a first year and after everything else that you've been doing too. You wait though...each year it just gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your carrots look gorgeous! I am so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave a message!